Jenny, I have been trying to locate your mom via the internet for a very long time. I am Renee, your mom's first cousin. My mom (Betty Lou)and your grandmother (Aletha Jane) were sisters.
I found this webpage quite accidentally last night, and was shocked to see that Carolyn had passed.
here is my email address if you should want to contact me:
Hi Jenny, I was a really close friend of your mom's at Lenox and was so sad to hear of her passing. I have many wonderful memories and stories and would love to share them with you. Here is my email should you want to contact me nschoenfeld1@aol.com Nancy
Dear Jenny, I was also a classmate of your mom's at Lenox. We are in the midst of trying to reconnect with one another and make reunion plans after mostly going our separate ways for the last 40 years. I was so sad to hear that your Mom passed away. We all have such fond memories of her and will miss her so much. It sounds like she was an incredible mother and that you had a wonderful relationship. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Sophia sophiadb@gmail.com
4 comments:
Jenny, I have been trying to locate your mom via the internet for a very long time. I am Renee, your mom's first cousin. My mom (Betty Lou)and your grandmother (Aletha Jane) were sisters.
I found this webpage quite accidentally last night, and was shocked to see that Carolyn had passed.
here is my email address if you should want to contact me:
reneestpeters@roadrunner.com
Hi Jenny, I was a really close friend of your mom's at Lenox and was so sad to hear of her passing. I have many wonderful memories and stories and would love to share them with you. Here is my email should you want to contact me
nschoenfeld1@aol.com
Nancy
My Mom Nancy sent the last note but it was from my Google account but was from her.
Dear Jenny,
I was also a classmate of your mom's at Lenox. We are in the midst of trying to reconnect with one another and make reunion plans after mostly going our separate ways for the last 40 years. I was so sad to hear that your Mom passed away. We all have such fond memories of her and will miss her so much.
It sounds like she was an incredible mother and that you had a wonderful relationship.
My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Sophia
sophiadb@gmail.com
Post a Comment